Priorities are determined by:
- the size of the event
- the earliest scheduled event
- unexpected scheduling conflicts
Terms and Conditions
- Childcare will not be provided unless otherwise arranged.
- The requester is responsible for all damages that may occur during the event.
- The requester is responsible for the clean-up and for those who clean-up.
- The requester is responsible for the security during and after the event.
- When leaving, please turn off all lights, heat, air conditioning, and make sure all doors are locks.
- When leaving, please put furniture back where it were found.
- When leaving, please pick up all garbage and items that were not there before and dispose of accordingly.
- Please do not promote an event before you have received approval.
- Any materials including keys taken from the office need to be returned to the office during office hours, and not left anywhere else on the campus.
- Keys can be borrowed from the office after signing for them.
- Please do not let others borrow the keys as you are responsible for them and there are safety concerns.
- Groups are responsible for all drinks and refreshments, including paper plates, napkins, cups, etc. In the winter months, rooms can take up to 2 hours to heat.
- It is the responsibility of the requester to turn up the heat 2 hours in advance and to turn the heat back down to 50 degrees F.